Alliance Health is providing $1 million to help small providers and historically underutilized providers offset the cost of implementing or updating their electronic health record (EHR) systems. Interested providers should submit the Alliance Health EHR Funding Application.
- Qualifying entities must deliver behavioral health and/or intellectual and developmental disability services to a minimum of 30 Alliance members and recipients on an annual basis.
- Combined agency revenues must not exceed $5 million annually.
- Qualified entities may request up to $100,000.
- Funding is for future expenses, not previously incurred expenses.
- Maintain supporting documentation for all applicable expenses (for example invoice and proof of payment) and provide to Alliance upon request.
- Upon completion of implementation and enhancements provide a signed report detailing work completed.